Terms of service
- In order for members to use the subscription service provided by Arisa Hanyu Subscription Site, it is necessary to register as a member and pay a prescribed amount according to the subscription plan as a membership fee.
- Depending on the subscription plan, members can download monthly updated images and videos and view member-only content.
- Membership registration is required to use the subscription service provided by the Arisa Hanyu subscription site. A user who has registered as a member guarantees that all information provided to the Company at the time of registration is accurate.
- Members warrant that they are of legal age to use the Arisa Hanyu Subscribing Site and to assume legal obligations for any liability arising therefrom. Members agree to be responsible for all uses of this site, including liability in the event that another person uses the member's ID and password.
- If there is any change in the information registered with the Company at the time of enrollment, the Member shall immediately follow the procedure for changing the information in accordance with the method prescribed by the Company.
- Members are responsible for taking appropriate measures to prevent IDs and passwords from being stolen, such as properly managing their IDs and passwords so that they are not known to third parties, and changing passwords regularly.
- Members may not allow third parties to use their IDs and passwords, or lend, transfer, sell, or provide them as collateral.
- If the Company confirms that the ID and password used for login match those registered, even if it is being used by a person who is not a member due to theft, unauthorized use, or other circumstances. , can be considered as use by the member. In addition, even if the member suffers damage due to unauthorized use, we do not take any responsibility.
- If a member terminates the use of the Subscription Service, the membership will automatically cease.
Downloading and using imagesUsers who have downloaded photos and videos can only use them for their own personal purposes. Any use for commercial or other purposes is prohibited.
However, even for personal use, the following usages are prohibited. Please note that usage that violates the prohibited matters will be a violation of our copyright and model's portrait right.
- It is not permitted to use the model in a way that could bring it into disrepute.
- Photographs cannot be used for articles, videos, promotions, advertisements, etc. to be published in the media.
- Photographs may not be used in a manner contrary to public order and morals, or used for the purpose of providing for activities contrary to public order and morals.
- Distributing photographs as they are or after processing them as an independent commercial object, or providing them through public transmission (transmission using Internet homepages, broadcasting, etc.) is prohibited regardless of whether it is for profit or non-profit. you can't.
- You may not publish or transmit photos, videos, or secondary works that include processed photos or video data as main content on the Internet or similar methods, or embed them in software or hardware and distribute them.
- Photographs may not be used as trademarks, trade names or other commercial products.
- It is not possible to license a third party to use a secondary work whose original work is a downloaded photo, or to transfer the copyright of the secondary work to a third party.
Even if the above prohibitions do not apply, if the Company determines that the method of use is inappropriate, please refrain from using it, or if you are already using it, please stop using it. there is. In this case, the user shall be obligated to follow our judgment.
- If the member cancels the subscription plan or stops paying the renewal fee, the subscription plan will be canceled automatically.
- Members automatically lose their membership when they cancel their subscription plan.
- If a member falls under any of the following items, the Company may forcibly withdraw the member without notifying the member. We are not responsible for any damages suffered by members due to forced withdrawal.
- If contact from us is interrupted
- In the event that the Company deems that the member is not suitable as a member.
- We may close the Arisa Hanyu subscription site and terminate the service at any time without notice. In that case, our company will not be held responsible for any damages suffered by the user.
- We are not responsible for any damages caused to third parties due to violations of these Terms by users or purchasers.
- We do not guarantee the completeness, accuracy, certainty, usefulness, etc. of the contents of this service and information obtained by users or purchasers through this service.
- Even if there is false or misleading content in the content disclosed or posted on this service of the product, any damage, loss, or inconvenience suffered directly or indirectly by the user or purchaser due to this We are not responsible for any profits.
- The user cannot assign, transfer, set collateral, or otherwise dispose of the rights to the Company or the obligations borne by the Company to a third party.
- We will notify members by means of communication that we deem appropriate, such as written notices, sending e-mails (mail magazines), or posting on our website. If the notice is sent by e-mail or posted on the website, it shall be deemed to have reached the member at the time of distribution on the Internet.
- The Company may make changes such as improvements, additions, or deletions to the specifications of the Arisa Hanyu Subscription Site. The user shall consent to this in advance.
- We do not take any responsibility for websites that users access through links from the Arisa Hanyu subscription site. Being linked does not mean that the link destination and our company have a relationship such as an affiliated company or business partner.
- All disputes regarding the use of the Arisa Hanyu subscription site or photographs downloaded and used from the Arisa Hanyu subscription site shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Tokyo District Court in Japan as the first instance.